‘Happiness starts with a wet nose and ends with a tail!’ Laurika has shared her love for her fur family by creating this stunning love furbaby family layout and sharing the instructions with us! Scroll down and let us know what you think of this PAWFECT Layout.
- Puppylicious paper and Cattitude paper 144 will be used as background.
- Take both Soft Blankie paper and measure 2.5cm all around and cut out middle piece with craft knife.
- Cut your background pages smaller and stick to these Soft Blankie frames that you just cut ( check side) so that there is a border all around.
- Cut 4 x 21,5cm of the flower side of Earth Angels and stick it 1cm from top and 2cm from left side of the right page.
- Cut 4 x 20,5cm from the Paws page and stick it on the right side of left page 1cm from top and 2cm from right.
- Cut 8 x 16,5cm piece from Earth Angels. Use this piece to attach left and right page to each other – 3cm from top, 4cm on left page and 4cm on right, overlapping the strips you already stuck down.
- Cut 3x 23cm piece from the 2nd Cattitude paper (cats side) and stick it down directly next to the Flower strip on the right page.
- Cut 3 x 23cm from the 2nd Puppylicious paper and stick it down directly next to the Paws strip on the left page.
- My photo on the left page is 8,5 x 12,5cm Matted on leftover Earth Angels paper.
- My photos on the right page is 7x9cm matted on leftover Paws page.
- I made the outline of a heart Shape with a Stitch Stencil, adding paw and flower cut outs from the fussy cut page.
- Finish off with sentiments and fussy cuts of your choice – see picture for placing. I painted and added my PAWFECT chippie and also did some stencilling with the faded Jeans Distress ink and PAWFECT Stencils.