Did someone say Little Princess? We adore Laurika’s You Are Magic Layout 😍 It’s a double-page that holds 5 pictures of the sweet girl/s in your life. Scroll down for Laurika’s step-by-step instructions.
- Faded Jeans Distress Ink
- Navy Blue Paint
* Measurements in width x height
* Chalk or sand all pieces
- Measure 2cm all around both rainbow pages and take the middle pieces out with craft knife, and keep aside for later use.
- Cut 2 white cardstocks smaller to 29.5 x 29cm and stick them onto the Rainbow scrapbooking paper frames (dark side up), flush to the inner edges so that the navy show left, top, right and bottom.
- Cut 2 Starsies sheets, 22.5 x 24cm and Matt these onto the leftover Rainbow sheets that you cut from the frame earlier (dark side up)
- Cut 2 pieces from Tiny Dancer (pink side) 27,5 x 12cm.
- Cut 2 strips from Vroom Vroom (light blue side) 0,8cm x 27,5cm, as well as 4 pieces of 9,5 x 7,5cm for photo matts and one piece of 13,5 x 18cm for matting.
- Cut 4 pieces of white cardstock 9 x 7cm as well as one of 13 x 17,5cm (photo matts).
- Cut some sentiments and elements from the fussy cut sheet of your choice.
Assemble the left page:
- Stick Starsies sheet of paper down on your background page, flush to the right edge and 4cm from the top.
- Stick Tiny Dancer (pink side) onto that, flush to the right edge 13cm from the top.
- Cut and stick the circle border strip on the top edge of pink piece overlapping the starsies.
- Adhere the 0,8cm light blue strip 0,5cm under the circle border.
- Now adhere white photo matts onto the light blue ones and stick them down in a row 4cm from the bottom.
- Cut and stick the rainbow barcode strips on top of the Starsies pieces.
- Decorate with fussy cuts and sentiments of your choice (see picture for placing)
Assemble the right page:
- Stick Starsies piece onto your background flush to the left, 4cm from the top making sure it aligns with left page piece.
- Stick down the pink piece flush to the left also making sure it aligns with left page piece.
- Do the same with circle border and light blue 0,8cm strip.
- Adhere the Big photo matt 0,5cm from left edge and 4cm from the bottom and the small photo matt next to that.
- Paint the ‘Play all day dream all night’ chippie with navy blue paint, cut apart and stick down.
- Decorate with fussy cuts and sentiments of your choice (refer to picture for placing).
- Finish off with some stenciled triangles and rainbows here and there from the Lil’ Kiddos stencils and a few enamel dots, or rhinestones.