As soon as I saw this collection I knew I had the perfect photos to compliment it. My grandson, Michael, at 2 years old washing his collection of trucks after a busy morning playing with them in the mud. As you can see it all got too tiring for the Lil’ Kiddo and he fell asleep on the job…
Other Products Used:
- 2 x bright yellow card stock
- 1 x bright red card stock
- Distress ink – Broken China and Blueprint Sketch, red brick
- Embossing ink and clear embossing powder
- PHOTOS: 1 x Standard portrait photo and 3 x Landscape photos
- Layer the white and yellow cardstock onto the background papers leaving a small margin on 3 outside edges.
- Cut two 9cm strips from the reverse side of Vroom-Vroom (LPP0136) and adhere across the middle of the white cardstock.
- Cut the two car strips and house strips from the fussy cut sheet (LPP0137) and fussy cut around the top of the houses.
- Ink the Dream chippies (LPPC0043) with the red and dark blue ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Using the Triangles stencil (LPPM0031) Stencil the background, blending the two blue inks.
- Mount the photos first with cardstock or leftover pattern paper and then black cardstock and faux stitch around the black edge to echo the black road on patterned papers.
- Fussy cut as many images as required from the fussy cut sheet and place in a pleasing arrangement.