UPDATE – Winners Announced
I’ve been so incredibly overwhelmed & grateful at seeing these beautiful creations. I cannot thank you enough for sharing, it’s been the best birthday gift ever! If I was Oprah, everyone would get a prize!!!
The 3 lucky ladies, chosen randomly by Woobox are Laurika Wheeler-nel, Veronica Catchpole Rossouw and SeanMandy Beyer. CONGRATS!!!
Here is a look at the amazing entries, showcasing the phenomenal talent of paper crafters in South Africa!
Terms & Conditions
- We are giving away 3 (three) paper packs to the value of R1333 each.
- Winners will be announced on 27 June 2018.
- Participants may enter more than once but can only win one of the paper packs.
- Entered projects should consist of at least 50% Lady Pattern Paper products.
- Only entries posted on this Facebook post (click here) will be accepted.
- Only entries from South African residents will be accepted.
- No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Winners will receive their prize by courier within 1 (one) weeks of being announced.
- Prize may only be sent to a physical South African address. No postal addresses under any circumstances.
- Lady Pattern Paper reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Lady Pattern Paper may also create rules which will apply to a specific contest only. If we do this we will publish the amended contest rules and/or specific contest rules on the relevant contest page.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Disclosure that the participant is providing information to Happy Loo and not to Facebook.
Designer, Creator & Lover of Life!
Lady Pattern Paper stepped into the South African paper craft industry as a supplier in May 2015. Born from a dream by founder and proud owner Bernike Coetzee, to bring core designs, produced locally in an attempt to offer South Africans a little piece of homegrown goodness.