We absolutely adore Cariena’s Our House layout! Her combination of images ties in so beautifully with the Eat, Love, Pray title. And just look at how beautifully she created texture by using cobble-stones from the Picket Fence stencil.
- Cariena used the b-side of the Eat, Love, Pray (LPPO0094) paper as her background.
- For the ribbon strips, she used both sides of Wallpaper (LPPO0097), Crafters Paradise (LPPO0095), the b-side of Flutters (LPPO0096) and the barcode strip from Garden Delight (LPPO0099).
- She punched circles from Garden Delight (LPPO0099), Wallpaper (LPPO0097) and the Metallic Gold Leaf, which is a bonus sheet from the paper pack.
- She matted her beautiful photos on the Metallic Blue Ink sheet which is also a bonus in the Our House paper pack.
- She then fussy cut elements from the fussy cut sheet which is the b-side of Crafters Paradise (LPPO0095).
- To create texture she used the Picket Fence Mask (LPPM0016) in conjunction with Gesso, stones, sand and glitter.
- She added some pretty flowers for interest.
Please let us know what you think of the Our House Layout created by Cariena from Scrapbook Studio’s layout in the comments below.