Are you looking create some neat handmade gifts for a special someone? Marla’s Bookmark and Treat Box instructions will help you on your way to create something special in a jiffy!
- The sentiment was stamped on the front panel using clear embossing ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. The gold text didn’t show up so nicely against the text background, therefore it was stamped again directly over the embossed texted (this is made possible by using a stamping platform) and this time heat embossed with walnut stain embossing glaze. The melting of the 2 embossing powers into each other creates a very unique mottled effect (see photo)!
- The three panels were glued together, sandwiching the kraft in between the 2 patterned papers
- The rings were diecut from Book Shelf (LPP00126) paper and glued to the front and back of the bookmark.
- Two of the roses were cut from the Botanics (LPP00127) page and glued back-to-back sandwiching the ends of twine that had been threaded through the tag hole.
Treat Box Instructions
- The Book Shelf (LPP00126) paper was diecut using a milk box die to form the box shape
- The sentiment was cut from the Biblichor (LPP00125) page and an alcohol marker in a similar colour was used to outline the cut edges to cover the white core. This also resulted in giving the edges of the banner a little bit of shading.
- Another piece from the Biblichor (LPP00125) page was cut and scored to fit over the top edge of the box.